Are you a #legsaver?
- Enthusiastic about “above and beyond” cardio and vascular patient care
- Passionate about preventing amputations
- Focused on collaboration and teamwork
- Motivated by the difference you can make every day in the local, national and international treatment of patients with peripheral artery disease
- Interventional Cardiologist (Grand Rapids)
- Nursing Director of Endovascular Labs (Las Vegas)
- Sonographer (Grand Rapids)
ACV is at the center of transforming how medical professionals provide cardiovascular care and prevent amputations. Currently, our #legsaver team is expanding at each of our locations and would love to hear from you. Please email your resume directly to email@example.com.
Hear what our #legsavers have to say
“Working at ACV means I am truly part of a team. From the physicians and radiologists to the front office staff and admin team, I love being part of a whole system that keeps patients at the front and center.”
“Several of my family members suffer from cardiovascular complications. By working at ACV, I am not only healing the patient in front of me, but also making a difference for my family and children.”
“There is no better place to work and learn than ACV. From state-of-the-art equipment to working side by side with world-renown clinicians and researchers, the opportunity to grow as a professional are limitless at ACV.”